Friday 18 March 2011

For you, Mom


u held me tight when i felt weak
u helped me stand up again
n every time i was in a fix
u were there to take the blame

when bruised knees n broken toys
made me cry n i wouldn't eat
u made faces n kissed my wound
n made me laugh n pulled my cheek

as days passed by n nights became long
n i got caught up wit my work
n couldn't say hi,but just waved n smiled
while u stood there to wish me luck

when this heart first bled n i was lost
n i felt life creeping  away from me
u were there as my beacon of strength
n i pulled through with hope in me

i have been good but mostly bad
n don know how i deserve u
i wish there was something i cud do or say
n show how much u mean to me too

i imagined u would grey your hair
thinking about me night n day
but u look the same,as beautiful as then
n i smile cos i have no words to say

i know we will say good bye one day
cos everything good comes to an end
n i just wish with all my heart
when i begin new i find u again

1 comment: