Monday 1 August 2011

Breathing My Last


Sad songs make me cry
Happy songs help the tears to dry,
In this world of hate and love
Is there peace between the beak of a dove?

Tell me my dear, tell me for once
This question  I have asked so many times
Is life after death the only hope for our love?
The dear cost, for our crimes?

Round and round we go:
In the never ending merry go round,
Delicate hands hold yours;
U keep on searching, waiting to be found.

Long story, cut short
No use of letting the apples rot,
The laugh and roses we shared
Were a bit more than just care.

Long ago, we said:
We won't let each other go.
Long hours have passed since
We let our love show.

It’s a merry go round baby!
Gentle hands waiting to touch yours,
Don’t be fooled by charms of words
The  broken heart will find no cure.

Did the undoable, sang the forgotten songs
Have mercy on me now, crown me with love thorns.
Strange desires kill, and you’re the One
Save me from this battle my love,
I breathe my last, in your arms.

1 comment: